Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nobody wants to pway wif me......

So, Jacob is gone for two weeks and with baby in bed by 7pm,  I'm completely bored!  So I love browsing ebay and blogs and etsy and forums already when there's nothing to do to see what I can find (eh, such a cheap and easy way to keep me entertained for hours!), but a friend of mine introduced me to island ads in guam.  I needed to put some stuff up for sale anyway, but I got to browsing all of the ads while watching America's Next Top Model tonight, so I thought I'd share a few that stood out to me!  ENJOY!

For Sale:
Make offer to buy burial plot worth $4,500. Ask for Diana


I have two and don't need this one. Selling it for $10 FIRM. Contact seller. Thank-you! (This is in reference to a plastic toddler training potty... gross... and the price is FIRM, go figure!)


CALL ME IF INTERESTED THANKS FOR VIEWING MY ADD PRICE LOWERED GRAPHIC CARD FOR THOSE WHO ARE COMPUTER FREAKS LIKES TO DESIGN PICTURES CAN US THIS GRAPHIC CARD NOW 40.00 EACH


brand new amplifier never been used i mean never i got it for $250 but im gonna let it go for $150 its a 300 watt blue and silver pyramid for you car has the input and output its for like both u can use a sub or just regular speakers it gots the controls and stuff so just call me at ***-**** just ask for boomer


heels: $10 for both


Each book in great condition with colorful illustrations. Buy each for 5 dollars or all three for only 12 dollars. Great reading if you are a history buff. Each book is 1972 but they are history books about things that happen hundreds of years ago and not in 1972.


I have 12x Bottles of Brand New Hand Sanitizer - each bottle is 8 oz! $3.50/bottle


Wanted:
Do you know how to play Metallica? If so, please call ***-**** and let's get together!


I'm looking for anyone who can jailbreak my iPhone 3G 3.1.3 firmware 05.12.01...I'm really not good at doing it myself and I was hoping if anyone out there can. I'm willing to pay once my iPhone is JAILBROKEN. So please if anyone that can help contact me at ***-****.


Between the age of 25 and 45 in good fair shape and looks, Must have a car and job or money.honest and dependible,kids are ok.


i am looking for a baby moon rim cover because i used to have a set but i lost one in the road so please i need one rim cover.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Jackie!

    Found your blog on facebook a while back. It's fun to read about your life in Guam!

    Your boy is soooo cute. You take great pictures!

    I hope you're doing okay. You're a busy woman, sounds like you're always doing something!

    Also, you look great in your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, haha. I also meant to say I thought this post was funny. It made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete