Sunday, April 18, 2010

new ones of the little guy!


I have recently been on a spending spree for lenses... i've bought used so I am able to justify the cost, however its been like Christmas around here for me!  I've purchased a nikon 70-300mm vr, 20mm 2.8, 85mm 1.8, 50mm 1.8, and a Sigma 12-24mm.  So excited!  So of course, I'll post some of James that I took using my 50mm and my 85mm... LOVE these two lenses!!

James is getting so big... we went in for his 6 month checkup and the doctor said his muscle development may be delayed because he's not doing some of the things he "should" be doing.  We got blood work done and are waiting back for the results.  In the meantime, two therapists from EDIS are evaluating him and providing therapy until they determine what's going on.  He's doing great on his tummy, he is rolling over from tummy to back, back to tummy.   He does this superman thing where he spreads his arms out and feet and looks like he's flying.  He is sitting up with some support.  He's eating like a champ... he's having fun exploring the new world around him!


(this is his superman pose... he loves it!)




No comments:

Post a Comment