Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another vacation, coming up!

I am going to a GIS training at Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan in a couple weeks, and Jacob and James are going to meet me at the end of my training and we are going to spend a long weekend in Tokyo!  The boys booked their flights and we are going to stay in a suite at the Hilton Tokyo in Shinjuku.  I am SO excited.  I hope we get to see everything we wanted to see, Tokyo is extremely expensive and we will probably use to travel in the more budget friendly Asian countries in the future.  Since we both travel a lot with our work, and its so expensive to fly off the island, Jacob and I try to make the most when one of us goes TDY to a cool location.  My coworkers are trying to teach me the bare minimum Japanese, so I'm very grateful for that!  I seriously cannot WAIT to take pictures pictures pictures there!


No comments:

Post a Comment