Friday, January 29, 2010

I told myself I wasn't going to be one of those moms...

I told myself lots of times that I wouldn't let James watch any of those stupid kids tv shows they have out now... and of course... I do it anyway because its so hot outside during the day and I've run out of things to do with a 4 month old who cannot sit up or talk yet.  So, with that being said... James just has to love the most retarded  show since Teletubbies......Yo Gabba Gabba on Nick Jr.  It comes on for one whole hour in the morning and its become a daily routine.  He loves it when DJ Lance Rocks says "Yoooo Gabba Gabbaaaaa!" and his favorite character is Muno, the red cyclops.  How do I know?  He smiles and squeals when he sees them, and then during the rest of the show he will "talk."  I will have to get out the video camera and record him doing it... its hilarious!

For those who haven't seen Yo Gabba Gabba before.... here's a clip from one of the episodes that James really liked:  the little green guy is Brobie and he's a little on the slow side (trust me, I've been doing my research... haha)

(....kill me now....)



1 comment:

  1. Jackie!! I'm so glad you have a blog! I just created one too!! And that show...OMG! I forced myself to watch the whole thing. How annoying!! It may not be so bad if that green thing wasnt so weird looking!

    ReplyDelete